BioWare Announces Dragon Age II
BioWare just announced that the sequel ‘Dragon Age II’ is on the way and promises a lot of new changes to the game. Changes includes brand new heroes, new story, new combat mechanics, and many more.
The newest gameinformer magazine for August has already draped its cover with the new sequel as you can see below:
- Embark upon an all-new adventure that takes place across an entire decade and shapes itself around every decision you make.
- Determine your rise to power from a destitute refugee to the revered champion of the land.
- Think like a general and fight like a Spartan with dynamic new combat mechanics that put you right in the heart of battle whether you are a mage, rogue, or warrior.
- Go deeper into the world of Dragon Age with an entirely new cinematic experience that grabs hold of you from the beginning and never lets go.
- Discover a whole realm rendered in stunning detail with updated graphics and a new visual style.
The trailer will be debuting on 8/17/10, so keep your eyes out for that. Hopefully, the concept art and box art will satisfy you until the trailer is released. To all gamers like me that are still playing Dragon Age, we better hurry the F-up because I have a feeling that most of us will drop part one for the sequel when it is out.
Here are the concept art and box art:
Check out the official site!