Warhammer: Live Expansion on the way
Mythic just announce there will be a Live Event for the upcoming expansion for Warhammer Online coming out this month. Players now can do daily quest to unlock new rewards and also get a head start to play the two new class as a reward.
If you do fill up your bar to elite you can play as the bashin’ Orc Choppa or if you are Order; the oath-sworn Dwarf Slayer. Also with the new classes there will be a new dungeon zone Land of the Dead to play in.
The best part of all this is that the expansion is free for all the current players which is always a plus. Also for people that are not playing Warhammer and would like to try it out there will be a new trial version of the game for them.
Personally, I rather they beef up the end game then slab on a expansion with 2 new classes and a dungeon or maybe introduce some new races, but then we probably will have to pay for that kind of expansion. The game is definitely growing and its safe to say we can all look forward to whats to come this year.
Here is what they have in stored for the players:
The Call to Arms live expansion, set to roll out for free over the next few months, will
also include three in-game live events, a new RvR Scenario, added functionality to the
Realm Wars section of the WAR website, the opening of the official WAR Forums, and
a new free trial version of the game.
- Call to Arms: Bitter Rivals Live Event (March): Successful completion of the live event allows head start access to the new Orc Choppa and Dwarf Slayer careers. The event will also introduces a new Chaos-themed RvR Scenario, Twisting Tower.More information here >>
- The Orc Choppa and Dwarf Slayeranswer the Call to Arms and join WAR! (March) More information here >>
- Call to Arms: Beyond the Sands Live Event (April): The promise of great riches and powerful weapons comes from the south.
- Call to Arms: Rise of the Tomb Kings Live Event (May): The race between Order and Destruction begins to unlock the Land of the Dead for their Realm.
- Land of the Dead Opens (June): The deserts of Nehekhara open to players with the addition of a new RvR-gated dungeon zone. To gain access to the Land of the Dead, opposing Realms must battle for control of the zone to access dozens of new Public Quests, instanced lairs, and a massive new Tomb Kings dungeon to plunder in search of the Casket of Souls.