Days Gone Update Patch 1.11 Fixes Tons of Issues
Days Gone has received no less than 10 update patches since its release in April this year. Designed for Sony’s PS4 platform, the video game received its first post release free DLC content with Survival Difficulty mode alongside the latest patch notes version 1.10. Recently, the developers have come up with the latest update patch 1.11 that brings tons of fixes for issues that sprung out after the update patch 1.10.
An issue related to PlayGo is fixed by this patch wherein nothing was being displayed to be selected in the main menu screen. An issue with HUD has also been fixed which should be visible while hitting R3 as a new game is started in the Survival Difficulty mode. The players can also get the Dead Don’t Ride bike decal from mechanic merchants.The horror survival game has got a few other general and progression issues fixed by virtue of this update patch.
Days Gone 1.11 Patch Notes:
• An issue related to PlayGo has been resolved wherein the main menu screen was not showing any selectable options
• During “Lines Not Crossed”, the NPC assisting you will function as intended
• The job “Didn’t Want to Join Up?” should progress properly
• The new “Dead Don’t Ride” bike decal can now be equipped at select mechanic merchants
• The HUD will be visible when hitting R3 when starting a new game in Survival Difficulty
• When at low health, the screen effect should appear correctly in Survival Difficulty
• The text for the Survival Difficulty Mode start-up screen has been updated
• An issue where the trophy “Don’t Stop Me Now” was rewarded prior to completing the requirements has been resolved
• The “Executioner” skill should function properly against Breakers
Days Gone is now available on PS4.